Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Recent Developments

Looks like my BLOG didn't post Friday  :(  So I posted it today.  Things have been a little fast-paced over the past few days and so I haven't been "online" too much. 


Saturday was so much fun.  It started with Home Depot's Building Clinic (we made a Home Depot race car) and then to Fayette Mall for Read Across America.






We then went to PF Changs for lunch and sprinting through the parking lot in the RAIN just in time to come home and put the kiddos down for naps.  I had plans to hang out with Amy, getting pedicures and hanging out, but I had to skip pedicures but I did get to go to Drake's which was a blast.  Something about hanging out with friends and just talking while listening to "old school" music is just fun. 




Sunday was PERFECT!!  Our friends, the Staffords, dedicated their beautiful baby girl, Callaway.  You can read all about it here on thier blog. It was fabulous.  Sunday night at the Richmond Campus, Owen FINALLY got to put on a "yellow shirt" and direct traffic for parking.  He's wanted to do this "all of (his) life!!!"  But he was ADORABLE!!!


What a ham!!!!!!  So that was our weekend.  Uneventful, really, but that's a good thing!! 

Tonight I have a Parents Meeting for Owen's Wee Ball League.  Luckily, I think one of my Mommy Group friends is our team mom.  Other than that, I have no idea what's going on.  I know that baseball (or even Fall Ball Season) makes Mommy a bit crazier because it's one more "thing" to add to our calendar.  However, I have to focus on more than just me these days.  Luckily, I have some pretty wonderful friends and family that help me out.  It really does take a village.  AND my other class for this semester starts tonight.  As of yesterday my teacher hadn't even posted the syllabus, so hopefully there is no homework due tonight, or I could get a wee but cranky!




Faith and Paitence

1 comment:

  1. Hey--love the post! And the shout out to Callaway! :) Had so much fun catching up with you today at lunch!!! It was so great to get to talk for a bit. Let's do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete