Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Thoughts from Friday 3/4

I am full of random thoughts all of the time.  I just like to interact with people I guess.  Whether its texts or emails, games or phone conversations. I LOVE IT.  I think for people who don't understand me, they probably think I am annoying, but...to each his own. 

I started to add some apps to my new little $17 iPhone 3GS.  Words with friends is really cute.  Now, I am playing this LEGITIMATELY (no help from thefreewordfinder.com)  I used that a lot on my other phone playing a similar scrabble-ish game because I would loose and loose miserably.  I'm not a sore loser, I just can't stand getting beat by 7 letter compounded words that I've not ever heard of and can't pronounce and there's no way "Billy Bob" has that kind of vocabulary.  However, my vocabulary did grow using the "Cheat Site" so I have a little ammunition in my arsenal...especially words that are 2 or three letters with no vowels at your disposal   :D   Now, hopefully my FRIENDS won't cheat  ;)

Got to see friends at lunch, and text with a few and it just makes my day.  Who remembers what we did without cell phones? 

No comments:

Post a Comment